Headquartered in New York's Hudson Valley with additional locations in New York City and Memphis, Tennessee, Dragonfly was conceived by accomplished technology entrepreneur, Guy Nouri, with the mission to create and provide a world-class multi-media content delivery network that builds revenue through engagement, retention and advanced metrics. Our technology ‘lab’, known affectionately as the eBarn, is where the core team of architects and engineers work and innovate, imagining and evolving Dragonfly into the most seamless and dynamic multi-media communications experience on the Internet.
Guy Nouri, Chief Executive Officer, Founder, and Chairman of Board of Directors - created Computer Pictures Magazine in 1980. He also designed PAINT®, the first paint program from ATARI and Movie Maker® from EA, and built VideoSite®, a PC based television network used by HBO, Whittle Communications, and CitiBank. He sold the company to RI based GTECH. Guy attended St Paul's and Princeton, and lectures frequently on art and technology in Europe and the US.
Joshua Sessler, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Member of Board of Directors - Joshua Sessler brings to Dragonfly extensive corporate and business development expertise as well as expertise is in the areas of Information Technology, Corporate, Securities, Entertainment and Intellectual Property Law gained through association with the New York law firms of Hughes Hubbard and Reed, LLP and Pryor Cashman Sherman and Flynn, LLP and is also the author of numerous articles on copyright and privacy as they relate to the Internet.
Douglas Leu, Chief Information Officer – Doug is responsible for the design and implementation of all of Dragonfly's middle-tier and database functionality. Prior to joining Dragonfly, Doug designed and implemented mission critical wireline and wireless applications for companies like Lockheed Martin, Kraft Foods, P.C. Richard & Sons, Ferry Morse Seed Company and Tozour Energy Systems. Doug has a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Dayton and a Masters in Engineering Management from Santa Clara University.
James Clark, Chief Technical Officer – James is responsible for technical design of Dragonfly player and portal architecture, site implementation, custom third-party component interfaces, and analytics. James also serves as webmaster for all Dragonfly enterprise sites, portals, and affiliate sites and is the senior application developer for all custom Dragonfly implementations. Prior to joining Dragonfly, James designed microprocessors for the Department of Defense and developed mission critical N-tiered applications for Kaman Sciences, Niagara Mohawk Energy, Carrier Air Conditioning, the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, as well as others. James has a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a Master's Degree in Computer Science from SUNY Institute of Technology at Utica/Rome and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Paul Hodara, Co-Founder, Member of Board of Directors, Former CTO - For the past 20 years, Paul Hodara has provided expertise in the fields of network design and implementation, data communications and software interface design. As founder and President of NetWave Technologies, Inc., since 1991, he is responsible for providing customized information technology solutions and specialized e-business services, including B2B applications, disaster recovery, and web-based information systems.
Orin Wechsberg, Member of Board of Directors - Orin is the former Managing Director at Grey Interactive Worldwide and was a member of the global management team that built the company from a start-up in the mid-1990s to one of the most successful interactive services enterprises in the marketing and advertising industry.
Board of Advisors
• Steve Rabin has over 20 years of experience designing and delivering Enterprise class software. He currently serves as CTO for Insight Venture Partners, a New York-based $2 billion Venture Capital Fund that is the fastest-growing venture capital firm specializing in software and the Internet.
• Art Cohen is currently SVP Advertising at the Turner Media Group. He has been involved in the new media and data mining areas for many years, serving in advertising management with leading-edge TV media and IP companies. Cohen is active in advertiser/agency industry organizations, new media, television and Internet communities, having served as chairman of the Addressable Media Coalition the NYNMA ITV Group and currently serves as chairman of the Interactive Television Alliance.
• Michael Gansl (Co-Founder) is a successful, hands-on entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the technology arena, previously, President and CEO of Netlan Interactive for 15 years
• James Turino is a Partner at Redwood Capital. Over the past 12 years, he has advised over 50 emerging growth companies in the communications and software industries on public and private corporate finance and M&A transactions.
• Barbara Newman is founder and principal of the Firefly Group, a brand-visioning and marketing firm. She has over 20 years of experience as a Creative-Director and strategist, building global award-winning campaigns for everyone from P&G to Slim-Fast. She is frequently asked to speak on branding and creativity.
• Dr. Theodore Dimon is founder and director of the Dimon Institute, an author and lecturer, and an innovator in the mind/body field with 25 years of experience.
• Jason Heller is a Managing Director of Horizon Interactive, the digital arm of Horizon Media, the largest independent media buying agency in the US. Heller is an industry thought leader, a veteran and a pioneer in the digital media world. He sits on the advisory boards of several technology companies including DoubleClick, is sought after to speak at industry events and has a regular column in Media Post.
• Peter Friedman is currently EVP/Director of Broadcast Production at McCann Worldwide in New York. He has spent over 30 years in the advertising business, his experience spanning all sides from production company to agency to client. He built the commercial division of Lucasfilm Productions, and ran global production